2015年3月28日土曜日

To go far.



There's an African proverb,

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
◆To go fast, go alone. To go far, go together.
________________



So far,

I've been working hard to go fast.


I've been reading, thinking, writing...

I didn't contact with friends very much,
I've been always turned down invitations to create "my time".


Actually,


To achieve something, you need to create your own time and do something alone.


It helps you to achieve your personal goals fast.



But,


I think our goal must be something that makes someone happy.

Something makes the world a better place.


It might be more important  than your personal goals.


and,


It might be possible to achieve both making someone happy and making your dreams come true at the same time.



Let's go far.





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿